LPG/NGL Recovery Unit
EAJV Technology offers skid mounted for remote locations and field erected LPG/NGL recover units using cryogenic expander and refrigeration processes.
EAJV has capabilities to provide the following services for Greenfield and Brownfield project:
• Front-end design packages
• Detailed Engineering & Design
• Procurement, including purchasing, expediting, and inspection services
• Construction services & management
• Project Management
• Commissioning & Startup services
The removed NGL can be separated into the individual products through the following fractionation processes.
• Butane Splitter
EAJV has the experience in mastering most softwares in order to ensure proper process efficiency.
EAJV uses and applies the following standards to all its equipment and systems :
• American Petroleum Institute (API),
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME),
• Tubular Exchangers Manufacturers Association (TEMA),
As well as other standards for piping, electrical and control equipment.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org